Just another refugee from myDDO that might whine and moan about the game and such...

Monday, April 8, 2013

My DDO weekend... Yay!

I finished "The High Road" with Wytorimabor, as he is the only character I have that can get there.  I find that the new named end rewards are  BtC on Equip.  I really like this, as I have a few friends that do not have all of the updates to the game, and my groups awesome healer type doesn't have access to the series.  I didn't find anything that I could really use, but I did see that the Epic version of Forgotten Light was up for the taking.  So, I pick that and send it off to the awesome healer.  I hope that the rest of the updates are just the same way, as I like to help the others in my group.  I might just get a list of gear that the others in my group need, so that I can not only farm for me, but the others as well.  I don't see the need to sell something on the AH or SE for some exorbitant price, as I will find the plat on my own, or just sell it at its cost, and allow you all to bid up to what you would like to pay for it.

I also got a +3 Dexterity Tome from another of my guild-mates!  Apparently all of his characters either didn't need it, or he just was willing to part with it.  He asked me what I would offer him, I said 200k plat, and he said "Sold, American".  He later said that he would have given it to me free, but I said I would still pay him for it.  They are very hard to come by, and I know that he took a hit on giving it to me at such a small price, as the current AH opening bid it 450k, and there isn't one on the SE at the moment...

I know that this is just rambling, but I have had a long day (the first work day in a week), and words are not coming out in coherent sentences.  Maybe I will be more coherent later, and able to put down something better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient, your comment is pending moderation...