Just another refugee from myDDO that might whine and moan about the game and such...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Made Level 20!

Woot! Made level 20 a few days ago. Now to just make the Favor in order to get the 32 pt build and eventually Veteran II status... Just ran the new content with U13. It is very interesting, I hear that there is a named Dwarven Axe - one of my desires, which is epic-able. Just need to get it, as it would work nicely with Wytorimabor. Hope to find it soon. Also, I am now flagged for Tor, and got the shard from Rainbow... Still haven't ran Tor or ADQ1 yet, but that will change soon. I might just do them solo, on casual, to see if I can complete them on my own. Have a great day! --Wyt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient, your comment is pending moderation...